GOODBYE / ADIEU / CIAO BLOGSPOT
IT WAS REAL--NEVER FORGET THAT
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
RESPECT / SELAH

* MYSTERY EP *

* MYSTERY EP *
RECORDED AT ELECTRIC LADY... AVAILABLE JUST NOW

26 March 2009

SOMEDAY I'LL BE DIGNIFIED AND OLD


One of the boat-lifting properties of being a band on the rise (excuse the pun) is that BLK JKS has heads making all sorts of connections. Someday I'll Be Dignified and Old writes:

"so the BLK JKS record has me digging out some stuff i haven't spun in a while... one of them is this compilation. it's the first disc from a four disc set my little brother bought in '93 called Tougher Than Tough: The Story Of Jamaican Music."

There's a bunch of clips and a d*wnload link as well...Anyone who saw us in Texas knows "Welcome To Jamrock" was on constant rotation in the truck...Can we get to Jamaica please?

1 comment:

Bill said...

yo BLK JKS! thanks for checking out my blog. i love the EP. is there anything else i can buy? -Bill (Diginified and Old)